|Platinum Reward 50 Checking|
Enjoy our premium banking package that rewards you for having more of your total banking relationship with State Bank. The Platinum Reward 50 Checking combines a checking account with a host of convenient banking extras to give you all the service you need - without all the service charges.
At State Bank, age does have its advantages. If you're age 50 or better, you can enjoy all of the benefits of Platinum Reward, plus these great extras:
- Unlimited free, personalized, wallet-style, bank-stock checks
- Free safe deposit box for the first year with 50% annual discount each year thereafter**
- Even higher bonus rates on select Certificates of Deposits
|Minimum Deposit||Details and Rewards||Monthly
||$5.00 if minimum daily combined balances fall below $5,000.***||Interest is compounded daily and paid monthly on collected balance of $1,000 or more|
- Competitive rates of interest
- Unlimited check writing
- Peace of Mind with Overdraft Privilege*
- No monthly maintenance fee with combined balances of $5,000 or more. You may combine balances in any combination of checking, savings, money market or certificate of deposit accounts.
- Free Online Banking
- Free BillPay with online banking
- Free ATM transactions - immediate and convenient access to funds through Pulse and Cirrus ATMs.
- State Bank Visa® Cash & Check Card, accepted anywhere Visa® is accepted.
- Convenient access to your account 24 hours a day with TeleBanker
- Bonus rates on select State Bank CDs
- Discounts on personal installment loans with automatic loan payment****
- Free single signature traveler's checks, money orders and cashier's checks
- Free first year rental on select safe deposit boxes**
- Free Automatic Savings program
- No Annual Fee State Bank Visa® Credit Card*****
- Free telephone transfers
- Free State Bank Travel Club membership
- Child's savings account with no monthly service charge
*Generally, overdraft privilege is granted in the amount of $300.00 for Free Checking and $500.00 for other personal checking accounts after the account remains in good standing for 30 days. Depending on your credit/retail history, your overdraft privilege could be as little as $100.00 and we may require your account to be in good standing for up to 90 days.
**Available at certain State Bank locations, based on size availability.
*** Balances combined in Platinum Reward Checking, Savings, Money Market, or CD's.
****All loans subject to credit approval.
*****Subject to credit approval. Annual fee waived first year and each subsequent year thereafter as long as one purchase is made each year to the account.