|Residential Mortgage Lending|
When you're ready to build, purchase or refinance a home, State Bank's mortgage lenders will work with you to select the right mortgage loan to suit your needs.
Our mortgage lenders and staff are responsive, experienced, and emphasize speed and quality in the delivery of our mortgage services. Best of all, we'll help process your loan application quickly-usually within 24 hours or less.
We offer a wide variety of mortgage loan products, including:
- Fixed-rate loans
- Adjustable-rate mortgages with a low initial rate
- Construction financing including a One-time Closing from an interim to permanent mortgage loan
- FHA/VA mortgage loans
- Lot loans
When State Bank handles your mortgage, your loan is originated and processed locally and people you know, not someone in another state, make approval decisions. Plus, State Bank is a Direct Servicer for Fannie Mae, which means we service many of our mortgage products locally.
Mortgage advantages with State Bank include:
- Fast, friendly service by experienced mortgage professionals
- Local underwriting by people you know and trust
- Local servicing for fast, convenient support (You don't have to know your loan number when you call.)
- 24-hour approval (Or less.)
- Low or no-documentation loans
Contact a State Bank mortgage lender for additional information on mortgage loan options at 800-879-0489, or apply at www.statebankmortgage.com.